Laser engraving has been popular since 1964. Advancements in laser technology have paved a wonderful way for industries. Want to engrave something? Go for a fibre laser engraving machine.
Know more about fiber lasers
It utilizes a solid-state laser that produces a minimal focal diameter and has an intensity 100 times more than those CO2 lasers. Moreover, CO2 lasers have carbon dioxide gas and are usually used for engraving plastic materials. Fiberlasers are preferred, as they can work on metals and high-contrast plastics. With the advances in laser technology, laser machines are getting more popular and cost-effective.
Why choose fiber lasers over any other?
These lasers are reliable, efficient, cost-effective, and deliver precise marking. Moreover, it will not cause any damage to the material.
The Fibre laser machine is the ultimate solution to mark and engrave all types of metals. Be it stainless steel, brass, aluminum, anodized alloy, plastics, acrylic trolls, and many more.
Features of a fiber laser
- It has high flexibility and portability.
- It is durable and has a strong metal structure.
- Some fibrefiber lasers have low operating costs and are efficient.
- They are compact, lightweight, and easy to install.
- They can work on any material.
Things to keep in mind before purchasing fiber lasers
- Always purchase the lasers from a branded company and check its logo.
- Always check the working of the laser.
- All the entities mentioned in the catalog should match your machine.